Library Policies and Procedures
Faculty Computer Lab Requests
Library Lab Sign-up and Calendar
PC Lab 104 Sign-up and Calendar
Student Book Club
Student Book Club List SY 17-18
Student Book Club List SY16-17
Teacher Book Club
Teacher Book Club List SY17-18
Teacher Book Club List SY16-17
"Morning Edition" book club, NPR
Scholarships for Seniors
New Books in the Library
Improve Google Searches
Free Media Resources
Online and Public Libraries
Writing and Citation Help
Great Book Sites
Great Speeches Links
Using Comic Life
Learn to Code
TN DMV Practice Tests
Facts Checker Sites
Acess Online Books
Fiction and Nonfiction
The Online Books Page
- University of Pennsylvania database with over 30,000 books.
- Thousands of familiar classics, children's books, plays and poems, as well as books by new authors.
- Thousands of full-text nonfiction and fiction books.
- Free fiction and nonfiction ebooks for your PDA, iPod or ebook reader.
Get Free Books
- Thousands of free ebooks to download.
- More than 2,100 ebooks publicly available from the University of Virginia.
- Multi-format fiction ebooks.
- Hundred of free ebooks organized into in 13 different categories.
- Free children's storybooks.
- More than 20,000 free books from the first producer of free e-books.
- Thousands of classic books, poems, short stories and plays.
- Large collection of free classic books, plays, and short stories from more than 300 authors.
- Classic anthologies and volumes.
Page by Page Books
- Thousands of classic books that may be read in a free e-library.
Hans Christian Andersen
- Fairy tales and stories by Hans Christian Andersen.
23,469classicstogo- This is a free app for iPads and iPods. You have access to the classics. It's an extensive list.
- Huge collection of dictionaries, encyclopedias, thesauri and other reference books.
Internet Public Library
- Almanacs, encyclopedias, dictionaries and other reference materials.
- Links to over 40 free online encyclopedias.
Open Book Project
- Free educational materials and textbooks.
- Classic herbal texts.
- Audio versions of public domain books.
Learn Out Loud
- 15,000+ educational titles.
- Free Creative Commons library of modern and classic literature.
- More than 50 classics in free audio form.
Free Classic Audio Books
- Dozens of free classics in mp3 format for iPods and mp3 players.
- Two free audio books with a 14 day free trial.
- Free bibles in mp3 audio.
Proudly powered by